Some of the biggest developments are taking place in the consumer financing space. The reason is that innovative lending platforms are creating opportunities to extend credit to a wider range of customers.
In 2016, many retailers created memorable and positive customer experiences to increase engagement. Also, many retailers invested in ways to remove “friction” from the shopping and checkout experiences. In 2017, they continue to execute on that vision by making consumer financing an integral part of those customer engagement and frictionless shopping strategies.
When you offer financing options to your consumers, your business obtains one of the most effective tools for increasing revenue. Consumer financing provides your customers with the following levels of funding ─ primary, sub-prime, and no-credit-check financing.
- Primary consumer finance programs are offers a customer has access to prior to being presented with secondary (or sub-prime) options. Primary financing options include the most appealing loan terms and offer decreased merchant fees, and lowered risk for the lender. Primary programs are generally the best option for both the merchant and the customer, but it’s not easy to get approved for them; as a rule, providers approve only those individuals who have good or excellent credit.
- Depending on the lending provider, sub-prime financing can be a financing solution that involves no risks. Since most customers are likely to get approved for sub-prime financing, these programs are a great fit for a much larger group of individuals. In some cases, this group can represent almost 80% of a business’s respective consumer base. The approval for this type of financing is less strict.
- No-credit-check financing can be characterized as a special type of lending program with no credit requirement. Thanks to this program, consumers with damaged or unestablished credit histories can get an opportunity to utilize consumer financing even though they maintain a low credit score. This financing option is great for those consumers who are trying to establish or rebuild credit.
If “how to provide financing for my customers” is a question you’re interested in, consider applying to First American Merchant, a reputable business loan provider and high risk payment processor.
FAM knows that merchants are interested in a “90 days same as cash” program for their customers and that small business owners want to offer their customers financing, just like the bigger chain stores. That’s why First American Merchant has developed a solution that offers merchants an unprecedented opportunity for growth, which includes the following:
- Customers get 3-, 6-, or 12-month financing
- You get paid the purchase amount within 3 days
- There is no risk to you if the customer doesn’t pay
- Your customers can finance up to $5.000
The most difficult part of the job is being done by the consumer financing providers, and business owners can simply take advantage of offering financing options to their customers. Consumer financing enables business owners to mitigate their own risk and improve their revenue.… READ MORE